08 June, 2011

I'm not sure how this is going to work...

...but I'm gonna try. I saw something similar to this on A Book a Day. She is trying to read one book everyday. However, I don't have a lot of time to read, nor do I speed read very often. So I'm going to see if I can read one book in two days. For some occasions, like when school starts again, it might be changed to three. But two is a good goal for the summer :).

I would love for you to follow me and cheer me on! If you even have suggestions of books that I can read, feel free to leave them in the comments.

I'm going to get started now. I finished Clarity (by Kim Harrington) yesterday, and actually read it in two days, so the 6th will stand as the starting date for this challenge. I'm only on page 34 in Falling Under (by Gwen Hayes). Wish me luck!!

~Zakiya LadyWings<3

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Good luck, Zakiya ;)
Two books a day is tough... but it's summer holiday (at least for you! *turns green with envy*) and I think you'll pull it off :D

Zakiya LadyWings said...

You mixed it up! :) One book in two days, not two books in one day. LOL! Easy mistake, I do it all the time.

Thanks, though! I think I have a good chance to pulling it off as well :)

Ginny said...

Oh man, I meant one book every two days.
Cheers, Z.!